NCC Life & Leisure Classes – Week of October 10
Date posted - September 22, 2016
Want to learn a new hobby, improve your day-to-day life or experience a relaxing outing with friends? At Northwest Iowa Community College, we are striving to develop programming that is relevant, up-to-date, informative and FUN. Choose from a wide variety of classes from September through December! This listing is for classes that will begin during the week of October 10.
- Freezer Meals: Instructor: Jessica Williams. This course will be on Monday, October 10 from 5:30 – 7:30 pm in the Sheldon Hy-Vee Dining Room. Tuition: $75. All supplies will be furnished for 5 freezer meals for 4-6 people. The menu will be: Mexican Calzones, No Bake Manicotti, Creamy Salsa Chicken, Crockpot Chops and Gravy, and Meatloaf. Registration deadline is September 26 to allow time to get the products for the class.
- T-Shirt Quilt Class: Instructor: Judy Nieuwenhuis. This course will be on Monday, October 10 from 6:00 – 9:00 pm at Northwest Iowa Community College. Tuition: $29 Every student will need to bring to class:T-shirts, batting (as much as you will need for the size of quilt you wish to make), sewing machine, cutting mat, rotary cutter, scissors, ruler to use with rotary cutter, thread and extension cord.
- Adult & Youth Creative Outdoor Photography Workshop: Instructor: Ken Fry. This course will be on Saturday, October 15 from 9:30am – 12:30 pm, meeting at Centrum Foto Studio, 215 Central Ave NE in Orange City. Tuition: $29 This workshop is designed for adults and youth (age 10 and older) that will work together as a team to learn how to compose creative outdoor photos.
To see the complete description of each class, go to www.nwicc.edu/continuing-education/ and click on the picture of the tabloid/catalog. For any questions and to register, call Northwest Iowa Community College at 712-324-5061 or 800-352-4907 and ask for Continuing Education.
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email email@example.com.
Back to:NCC Life & Leisure Classes – Week of October 10