• Leadership experience in fields of hospitality and event
• Training or educational background in the hospitality field a plus.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced professional environment.
• Sales skills to help lead and meet the sales needs for the SCP.
• Ability to build, lead and motivate a team of skilled
professionals and part-time staff.
• Experience working with a volunteer Board of Directors a plus.
• Performs other duties, functions and special projects as
assigned by the City Manager.
• Starting salary range $45,000 – $55,000, plus City benefits,
including generous vacation time, insurance and IPERS.
• Job Title: General Manager – Sheldon Crossroads Pavilion
• Position is open until filled.
• First review of applications will begin week of January 21, 2019.
PLEASE SUBMIT COVER LETTER, RESUME AND THREE PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES TO:
CROSSROADS PAVILION Event Center
Please call 712-324-4651 with questions regarding the position. SAM KOOIKER, SHELDON CITY MANAGER 416 9th Street, Sheldon, IA 51201