Boyden Hull Board of Directors Regular Meeting
Date posted - August 9, 2013
BOYDEN-HULL COMMUNITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
BOARD OF DIRECTORS – REGULAR MEETING
High School Boardroom
Monday, August 12, 2013
Finance: Mark N / Jake
I. Call Meeting to Order and Determination of a Quorum
II. Recognition of Guests
A. Comments from the Public on Non-Agenda Items
III. Approve the Agenda
IV. Consent Agenda
1. July 11, 2013 Regular Board Meeting IV – A1
2. July 26, 2013 Special Board Meeting IV – A2
B. Financial Reports
1. !General/Schoolhouse! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! IV-B1
2. !Food Service! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
3. !Activity! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! IV-B3
C. Accounts Payable!! ! ! ! !
1.! General/Schoolhouse ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
2.! Food Service ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
3. !Activity ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! IV-C3
D. Other Reports
V.! Action Items! ! ! ! ! !
A. Personnel Employment (Hiring/Modifications)
B. Personnel Resignation
1. Kristi Oostra – Secondary Custodian V-B1
C. 1st Reading of Attendance Policies (501.9 & 501.10) V-C
D. Consider Bus Routes V-D
E. Accept SIAC Recommendations
F. Parking Lot Restrictions
G. Consider Publication of 2012-13 Salaries V-G
H. Consider Legislative Priorities V-H
VI. Discussion Items! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
A. Iowa Advancement Placement Academy
B. Dance Team
! 1.! Superintendent!
2.! Business Manager
3. Elementary Principal
4. High School Principal
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to:Boyden Hull Board of Directors Regular Meeting