City Council of the City of Orange City
Date posted - August 16, 2013
NOTICE AND CALL OF COUNCIL MEETING
Governmental Body: The City Council of the City of Orange City, Iowa
Date of Meeting: August 19, 2013
Time of Meeting: 4:30 o’clock P.M.
Place of Meeting: Council Chambers, City Hall,
125 Central Ave SE
Orange City, Iowa
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the above mentioned governmental body will meet at the date, time and place above set out. The tentative agenda for said meeting is as follows:
l. Meeting called to order
2. Opening ceremonies
3. Approval of agenda
4. Approval of minutes
5. Financial report
6. Monthly bills
7. Public hearing on the matter of the adoption of plans, specifications, form of contract and estimate of cost for the construction of the Frankfort Place Extension, 11th St. SE to 8th St. SE
• Resolution adopting plans, specifications, form of contract and estimate of costs
• Consideration of construction bids
• Resolution making award of construction contract
8. Fireworks display request
9. Garbage collection rate ordinance
August 19, 2013
10. Equipment purchases
• Police vehicle
• Sander box
11. Deep well
12. Beer/Wine permit renewal application
13. Hotel-Motel tax
• Resolution calling election to increase rate from 5% to 7%
14. Agreement for Transfer of Non-Primary Entitlements
15. Administrative reports
16. Council comments
This notice is given at the direction of the Mayor pursuant to Chapter 28A, Iowa Code, as amended, and the local rules of said governmental body.
Janet Brown, City Clerk of the City of Orange City, Iowa
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email email@example.com.
Back to:City Council of the City of Orange City