City Council of the City of Orange City
Date posted - August 30, 2013
Notice And Call Of Council Meeting
Governmental Body: The City Council of the City of Orange City, Iowa
Date of Meeting: TUESDAY, September 3, 2013
Time of Meeting: 4:30 o’clock P.M.
Place of Meeting: Council Chambers, City Hall, 125 Central Ave SE
Orange City, Iowa
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the above mentioned governmental body will meet at the date, time and place above set out. The tentative agenda for said meeting is as follows:
l. Meeting called to order
2. Opening ceremonies
3. Approval of agenda
4. Approval of minutes
5. Resolution requesting the assistance of the staff of the Northwest Iowa Planning and Development Commission to update the City Code of Ordinances
6. Not to Exceed $700,000 General Obligation Capital Loan Notes, Series 2013B
• Resolution fixing date for a meeting on the proposition to authorize a Loan Agreement and the issuance of Notes to evidence the obligations of the City thereunder
7. Agreement for Donation of Real Estate
8. Hotel-Motel tax
• Resolution calling election to increase rate from 5% to 7%
9. Administrative reports
September 3, 2013
10. Council comments
This notice is given at the direction of the Mayor pursuant to Chapter 28A, Iowa Code, as amended, and the local rules of said governmental body.
Janet Brown, City Clerk of the City of Orange City, Iowa
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to:City Council of the City of Orange City