City Council of the City of Orange City
Date posted - September 13, 2013
NOTICE AND CALL OF COUNCIL MEETING
Governmental Body: The City Council of the City of Orange City, Iowa
Date of Meeting: TUESDAY, September 17, 2013
Time of Meeting: 4:30 o’clock P.M.
Place of Meeting: Council Chambers, City Hall,
125 Central Ave SE
Orange City, Iowa
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the above mentioned governmental body will meet at the date, time and place above set out. The tentative agenda for said meeting is as follows:
l. Meeting called to order
2. Opening ceremonies
3. Approval of agenda
4. Approval of minutes
5. Financial report
6. Monthly bills
7. Not to Exceed $700,000 General Obligation Capital Loan Notes, Series 2013B
• Public hearing on the issuance
• Resolution to take additional action
• Resolution fixing date for a meeting on the proposition to issue
8. Hotel-Motel tax
• Resolution calling election to increase rate from 5% to 7%
September 17, 2013
9. Equipment purchase
• Exercise machines
10. Cellular towers on Northwestern College property
11. Resolution approving the official street finance report of actual and accrued expenditures and receipts from all funds for street purposes for the 2012-2013 fiscal year
12. Orange City Christian School playground request
13. Administrative reports
14. Council comments
This notice is given at the direction of the Mayor pursuant to Chapter 28A, Iowa Code, as amended, and the local rules of said governmental body.
Janet Brown, City Clerk of the
City of Orange City, Iowa
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to:City Council of the City of Orange City