City Council of the City of Orange City
Date posted - August 3, 2012
NOTICE AND CALL OF COUNCIL MEETING
Governmental Body: The City Council of the City of Orange City, Iowa
Date of Meeting: August 6, 2012
Time of Meeting: 40Airport implementation plan under the 95/5 funding formula. Exhibit 7 at meeting time. Exhibit 5t couple of days so we will r:30 o’clock P.M.
Place of Meeting: Council Chambers, City Hall, 125 Central Ave SE Orange City, Iowa
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the above mentioned governmental body will meet at the date, time and place above set out. The tentative agenda for said meeting is as follows:
l. Meeting called to order
2. Opening ceremonies
3. Approval of agenda
4. Approval of minutes
5. Employee picnic
6. Resolution establishing a four-way stop at the 2nd and St. Paul SE intersection
7. Garbage collection rate ordinance
8. Liquor license renewal application
9. Native wine permit renewal application
10. Community Betterment funding recommendations
11. Cannon Moss Brygger Architects proposal to designnew cityentrance signs
12. Administrative reports
August 6, 2012
13. Council comments
This notice is given at the direction of the Mayor pursuant to Chapter 28A, Iowa Code, as amended, and the local rules of said governmental body.
Janet Brown, City Clerk of the City of Orange City,Iowa
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email email@example.com.
Back to:City Council of the City of Orange City