City Council of the City of Orange City
Date posted - May 19, 2014
Notice And Call Of Council Meeting
Governmental Body: The City Council of the City of Orange City, Iowa
Date of Meeting: May 19, 2014
Time of Meeting: 4:30 o’clock P.M.
Place of Meeting: Council Chambers, City Hall,
125 Central Ave SE
Orange City, Iowa
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the above mentioned governmental body will meet at the date, time and place above set out. The tentative agenda for said meeting is as follows:
l. Meeting called to order
2. Opening ceremonies
3. Approval of agenda
4. Approval of minutes
5. Financial report
6. Monthly bills
7. Public hearing on the matter of the adoption of the Amendment No. 1 to #10 – 1992 Urban Revitalization Plan
8. Resolution adopting the proposed Amendment No. 1 to #10 – 1992 Urban Revitalization Plan
9. Public hearing on the matter of the adoption of the Puddle Jumper Trail Multiresidential Urban Revitalization Plan
10. Resolution adopting the proposed Puddle Jumper Trail Multiresidential Urban Revitalization Plan
May 19, 2014
11. Consideration of Ordinance designating the Urban Revitalization Area for the Amendment No. 1 to #10 – 1992 Urban Revitalization Plan
12. Consideration of Ordinance designating the Urban Revitalization Area for the Puddle Jumper Trail Multiresidential Urban Revitalization Plan
13. Disposal of municipally owned real estate
• Public hearing
• Resolution authorizing disposal
14. Public hearing on the matter of the adoption of plans, specifications, form of contract and estimate of cost for the construction of Frankfort Place Extension, 11th St. SE to 8th St. SE
• Resolution adopting plans, specifications, form of contract and estimate of costs
• Consideration of construction bids
• Resolution making award of construction contract
15. Fiscal year 2013-2014 budget amendment
• Public hearing
• Resolution approving amendment
16. Resolution accepting furnishing of the electrical distribution equipment for the Orange City Municipal Utilities
17. Collective Bargaining Agreement
18. Dutch Front Committee recommendations
• Casualty Insurance/Tip Top Tux
• Van Bruggen Vande Vegte building
19. Administrative reports
May 19, 2014
20. Council comments
This notice is given at the direction of the Mayor pursuant to Chapter 28A, Iowa Code, as amended, and the local rules of said governmental body.
Janet Brown, City Clerk of the
City of Orange City, Iowa
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email email@example.com.
Back to:City Council of the City of Orange City