CITY OF SIBLEY COUNCIL AGENDA
Date posted - November 5, 2012
CITY OF SIBLEY COUNCIL AGENDA SIBLEY, IOWA
Notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Sibley will meet in regular session on Monday, November 5, 2012 at 5:00 o’clock PM in the Council Chambers, City Hall.
1. Call to Order, Roll Call
2. Approve Agenda
3. Consent Agenda
- Approve Minutes from Previous Meetings
- Approve Bills and Bills Paid in Vacation
- Approve Dyno’s #53 Class E Liquor License w/Class B Wine Permit, Class C Beer Permit Renewal w/Sunday Sales
- NW IA Area Solid Waste Agency Appointments
4. Water Tower Paint Scheme
5. Western Area Power Administration Contract for Firm Electric Service to City of Sibley
6. Resolution Directing the Sale of the City’s Interest in Real Property
7. Council Concerns/Committee Updates
8. Administrators Report
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to:CITY OF SIBLEY COUNCIL AGENDA