City of Sibley Council Agenda for March 12
Date posted - March 12, 2012
CITY OF SIBLEY COUNCIL AGENDA
Notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Sibley will meet in regular session on March 12, 2012 at 5:00 o’clock PM in the Council Chambers, City Hall.
1. Call to Order, Roll Call
2. Approve Agenda
3. Consent Agenda
– Approve Minutes from Previous Meetings
– Approve Bills and Bills Paid in Vacation
– Appoint Library Board Members
4. FY13 Budget Hearing
5. Public Hearing
– Proposed Amendment No. 2 – Sibley Urban Renewal Plan
– Resolution Determining an Area of the City to be a Blighted Area and that the Rehabilitation, Conservation, Redevelopment, Development or a Combination Thereof, of Such Area is Necessary in the Interest of the Public Health, Safety or Welfare of the Residents of the City; Designating Such Area as Appropriate for Urban Renewal Projects and Adopting the Amendment No. 2 to the Sibley Urban Renewal Plan
6. ICAP Insurance Representative
7. Airport Discussion
8. Council Concerns/Committee Updates
9. Administrators Report
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email email@example.com.
Back to:City of Sibley Council Agenda for March 12