Hawarden City Council Agenda For April 10
Date posted - April 9, 2013
CITY OF HAWARDEN
REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
Hawarden City Hall – Council Chambers Room
Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 5:30 p.m.
Standard Agenda Items
1a. Approval of March 27, 2013 Council Meeting Minutes
1b. Approval of Claims for Payment
1c. Open business from the Community (limited to a maximum of 5 minutes per item).
2a. Mayor’s Report
2b. Council Comments
2c. Staff Reports/Discussion
Other Agenda Items
3. Approval of Fiscal Sponsorship for Senior Center Grant application to Hawarden Community
4. Approval of Fiscal Sponsorship for Hawarden Chamber Grant application to Hawarden
5. Approval of Fiscal Sponsorship for Community Supper Grant application to Hawarden
6. Resolution 2013-17 – Proposing to Vacate Alley and dispose of Real Property and Publishing a
Notice of Public Hearing.
7. Resolution 2013-18 – Resolution for Application to USDA for Hawarden Regional Healthcare
8. Discussion and Possible Action — Water and Waste Water Cost of Service Study
9. Consent Agenda:
a. Request from Luke Boyer dba Old Calliope Liquor for Renewal of Class E Liquor License
for off-premise sales of Liquor, Wine, and Beer with Sunday Sales.
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email email@example.com.
Back to:Hawarden City Council Agenda For April 10