Hawarden City Council Agenda – March 27
Date posted - March 26, 2013
CITY OF HAWARDEN
REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
Hawarden City Hall – Council Chambers Room
Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 5:30 p.m.
Standard Agenda Items
1a. Approval of March 13, 2013 Council Meeting Minutes
1b. Approval of Claims for Payment
1c. Open business from the Community (limited to a maximum of 5 minutes per item).
2a. Mayor’s Report
2b. Council Comments
2c. Staff Reports/Discussion
Other Agenda Items
3. Oath of Office for new Council Member – Joel Fluit.
4. a. Public Hearing on Plans and Specifications, Proposed Form of Contract, and Estimate of Cost for Electric
Distribution Improvements for the City of Hawarden, Iowa and the Taking of Bids Therefore.
b. Resolution 2013-16 – Resolution Awarding Contract for Electric Distribution Improvements Project.
5. Presentation of Water and Waste Water Cost of Service Study.
6. Discussion and Action on Proposed Extension of Avenue H. from 11th Street to 12th Street
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to:Hawarden City Council Agenda – March 27