MOC-Floyd Valley Board of Education Meeting Agenda
Date posted - September 20, 2012
September 24, 2012
Special Session – 7:00
1) Call to Order
2) Approve or Amend the Agenda
a) Additional Agenda Items
b) Request to Speak to items
3) Public Hearing Resolution
a) Set Public Hearing for Potential Purchase of Real Estate-DateOctober 8, 2012
4) Closed Session as provided by Chapter 21.5 (I) Code ofIowa
a) Interview Superintendent Candidate
5) Action item from Closed Session
7) Next Regular Meeting: Monday, October 8th, 2012 – Superintendent’s Office –5:00
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to:MOC-Floyd Valley Board of Education Meeting Agenda