MOC-FV Board Meeting March 12th
Date posted - March 12, 2012
MOC-FV Board of Education Meeting Agenda
1301 8th St SE Orange City, Iowa
Regular Meeting – 5:00
1) Call to Order
2) Approve or Amend the Agenda
a) Additional Agenda Items
b) Request to Speak to items
3) Recognition of citizen comments, or, requests to speak to items
b) Student/Staff Recognition
4) Old Business.
a) Approve Revisions to Board Policies 702.9-702.10, 800, 801.1-801.3
5) Consent Agenda
a) Approve February 13th Minutes
b) Approve February Bills
c) Approve Secretary’s Financial Report
e) Open Enrollment
a) Curriculum Reports
i) Mr. Lyle Lundgren –K-12 PE
ii) Mr.ChadKoedem – K-12 Guidance / Special Education
b) Building Reports
i) Mr. VandeWeerd – Middle School
ii) Mrs. De Graaf – Hospers Elementary
c) OCADC and Preschool – Mr. Richardson
d) Math Curriculum Proposal – Mr. Bundt
7) Informational Items.
- Preliminary Budget Information
- Legislative Update
8) New Business
a) FirstReadingof Revisions to Board Policies 403.1, 801.4-801.7
b) Fire Safety Compliance Reports
c) Approve Certified Staffing for 2012-2013
d) Resolution to Approve Change in Director Districts
e) Adopt Resolution Approving Budget Guarantee
10) Next Regular Meeting: Monday, April 9h, 2012 – Superintendent’s Office –5:00
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email email@example.com.
Back to:MOC-FV Board Meeting March 12th