Orange City City Council Meeting May 21
Date posted - May 18, 2012
NOTICE AND CALL OF COUNCIL MEETING
Governmental Body: The City Council of the City of Orange City, Iowa and the Board of Trustees of the Orange City Municipal Hospital
Date of Meeting: May 21, 2012
Time of Meeting: 40Airport implementation plan under the 95/5 funding formula. Exhibit 7 at meeting time. Exhibit 5t couple of days so we will r:30 o’clock P.M.
Place of Meeting: Council Chambers, City Hall, 125 Central Ave SE Orange City,Iowa
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the above mentioned governmental body will meet at the date, time and place above set out. The tentative agenda for said meeting is as follows:
l. Meeting called to order
2. Opening ceremonies
3. Approval of agenda
4. Approval of minutes
5. Financial report
6. Monthly bills
7. Not to exceed $6,000,000 Hospital Revenue Capital Loan Notes (Orange City Area Health System Project) Series 2012 (the “Series 2012 Notes”)
- Public hearing on the authorization of a Loan Agreement for the Series 2012 Notes, and the issuance of Notes to evidence the obligation of the City thereunder
- Approval of the forms of Tax Exemption Certificate for the Series 2012 Notes
- Resolution approving and authorizing form of Loan Agreement for the Series 2012 Notes, and form of Revenue Agreement for the Series 2012 Notes, and authorizing and providing for the issuance of the Series 2012 Notes and providing for a method of payment of said Notes
May 21, 2012
8. Public hearing
- Resolution to amend the 2011-2012 fiscal year budget
9. Aberson Addition
- Public hearing
- Resolution approving final plat
10. Ordinance extending and amending the designation of Urban Revitalization Area Nos. 8-92, 9-92, and 10-92
11. 28E Agreement with Unity Christian High School
12. Construction of Electric Distribution System Improvements for the Orange City Municipal Utilities
- Resolution approving construction contract and bond
13. Water ordinance
14. Liquor license permit
15. Airport closing study
16. Housing incentives
17. Resolution authorizing application for Rural Economic Development Loan
18. Reimbursement resolution for hospital project
19. Dave Duistermars alley request
20. Administrative reports
21. Council comments
May 21, 2012
This notice is given at the direction of the Mayor pursuant to Chapter 28A, Iowa Code, as amended, and the local rules of said governmental body.
Janet Brown, City Clerk of the
City of Orange City,Iowa
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email email@example.com.
Back to:Orange City City Council Meeting May 21