Paullina City Council Agenda
Date posted - May 6, 2013
The City Council of Paullina will meet Monday, May 6th at 7:30 pm at City Hall — 127 South Main — Paullina, Iowa.
- Call meeting to order
- Roll call
- Approve agenda for May 6, 2013 regular meeting
- Approve minutes for the April 1st and April 15th, 2013 regular meetings, and the April 19, 2013 special meeting
- Approve Claims List for month of April, 2013
- Inquiries from the audience
- Mayor’s Report
- Request to purchase land from the City of Paullina
- Police Officer contract pay off
- Request from Officer Dorhout to purchase equipment
- Real Estate Transaction
- Business Park lot purchases
- Nuisance Violation Request
- Summer Help Position
- Electric Lineman Position
- Laue Room Rentals
- Building Permits
- Housing CDBG Grant
- Ambulance Wages
Fire Department – pay individual or department
- Review FY 2012-2013 Budget Amendment and set public hearing date for May 20, 2013
- Approve a Class C Beer Permit for United Foods
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to:Paullina City Council Agenda