Paullina City Council Agenda For May 20, 2013
Date posted - May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013
City Hall — 127 South Main
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Roll Call
3. Approve agenda for the April 15, 2013 regular meeting
4. Approve Treasurer’s Report for the month of April, 2013
5. Inquiries from the audience
6. Public Hearing for FY 2012-2013 Budget Amendment
7. Resolution to approve FY 2012-2013 Budget Amendment
8. Police Officer Position
9. Vacation pay for police officer
10. Computer purchase for police department
11. Hahn Land Purchase
12. Building Permits
13. Resolution Proposing to Dispose of Municipally Owned Real Estate and setting time and place of Hearing thereon
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to:Paullina City Council Agenda For May 20, 2013