Paullina City Council Notice and Call
Date posted - February 17, 2015
The City Council of the City of Paullina, State of Iowa will meet February 17th at 7:30 pm at the Council Chambers, City Hall, 127 South Main, Paullina, Iowa.
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the above mentioned governmental body will meet at the date, time, and place above set out. The tentative agenda for the meeting is as follows:
Not to exceed $400,000 General Obligation Capital Loan Notes.
- Resolution fixing date for a meeting on the proposition to authorize a Loan Agreement and the issuance of Notes to evidence the obligations of the City thereunder.
Such additional matters as are set forth on the Additional 6 pages attached hereto.
This notice is given at the direction of the Mayor pursuant to Chapter 21, Code of Iowa, and the local rules of the governmental body.
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to:Paullina City Council Notice and Call