Sheldon City Council Agenda For March 20
Date posted - March 19, 2013
SHELDON CITY COUNCIL
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
City Council Chambers
Amended On 03/19/13 at 1:40 PM
0. Call to Order, Roll Call.
1. Public Comments.
2. Consent Agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion.
There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time
Council votes on the motion.
a. Minutes–City, Boards & Commissions.
b. Summary List of Claims–City, Boards & Commissions.
c. Financial Reports of February, 2013.
3. Public Hearing at 4:30 pm. on Ground Storage Reservoir Repair
a. Consider Approval of Plans & Specifications.
b. Consider Award of Contract.
c. Consider Change Order #1.
4. Public Hearing at 4:30 PM on Housing Rehab Status Update.
5. Trilogy Village.
a. Discussion on Trilogy Lot Prices.
b. Approve Resolution Setting Date & Time for Public Hearing on Lot Prices &
Authorizing Sale of Lots.
c. Consider Revised Covenants.
6. Downtown Infrastructure Project.
a. Consider Fixing Values for the Preliminary Plat and Schedule
b. Consider Resolution Adopting Preliminary Plat and Schedule
c. Set Date & Time for Public Hearing on Necessity.
7. Consider Lease of Cemetery Ground.
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email email@example.com.
Back to:Sheldon City Council Agenda For March 20