Sibley City Council Agenda – March 25
Date posted - March 22, 2013
CITY OF SIBLEY COUNCIL AGENDA
Notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Sibley will meet in regular session on Monday, March 25, 2013 at 5:00 o’clock PM in the Council Chambers,
1. Call to Order, Roll Call
2. Approve Agenda
3. Consent Agenda
– Approve Minutes from Previous Meetings
– Approve Bills and Bills Paid in Vacation
– Approve The Lantern Coffeehouse & Roastery Special Class C Liquor License (Beer/Wine) with Living Quarters (Pending Dram Shop)
4. Ordinance Amending Title 4, Chapter 2B, Section 5 Collection fees
5. Golf Course/Park Update
6. 2013 Sibley Airport Land Use and Height Overlay Zoning Ordinance
– Set Public Hearing
7. Garbage Truck/Cart Estimates
8. Revolving Loan Fund Application
9. Services Unlimited Inc. Pay Request #1-$18,805.60
10. Truck Route
11. Council Concerns/Committee Updates
12. Administrators Report
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email email@example.com.
Back to:Sibley City Council Agenda – March 25