Sibley City Council Agenda
Date posted - August 8, 2014
CITY OF SIBLEY COUNCIL AGENDA
Notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Sibley will meet in regular session on Monday, August 11, 2014 at 5:00 o’clock PM in the Council Chambers, City Hall.
1. Call to Order, Roll Call
2. Approve Agenda
3. Approve Consent Agenda
– Approve Minutes from Previous Meetings
– Approve Bills and Bills Paid in Vacation
– Reappoint Park Board Members
– Proclamation: American Popcorn Company Day 8/23/14
4. 2014 Pool Update
5. Trail Grant
6. Resolution of Intention to Dispose of City Owned Real Estate
7. Notice of Public Hearing and Letting on Plans, Specifications, Form of Contract, Estimate of Cost and Ordering Clerk to Publish Notice for 2014 Underground Electric Distribution Line Extension and Work Incidental Thereto in and for the City of Sibley, Iowa and Taking of Bids for Such Improvements
8. Resolution Authorizing the 2014-2015 Property Improvement Incentive Program
9. Resolution Certifying Unpaid Utility Bills for Collection
10. Pay Request #2 – Trackworks for Rail Project $27,451.00
11. Council Concerns/Committee Updates
12. Administrators Report
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to:Sibley City Council Agenda