Sibley Council Agenda
Date posted - October 19, 2012
CITY OF SIBLEY COUNCIL AGENDA SIBLEY, IOWA
Notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Sibley will meet in regular session on Monday, October 22, 2012 at 5:00 o’clock PM in the Council Chambers, City Hall.
1. Call to Order, Roll Call
2. Approve Agenda
3. Consent Agenda
– Approve Minutes from Previous Meetings
– Approve Bills and Bills Paid in Vacation
4. Appoint Elected Official as Representative to Emergency Management Board
5. OCEDC Update
6. Resolution of Intention to Dispose of City Owned Real Estate
7. Resolution of the City of Sibley Approving the Application of Iowa Drying and Processing LLP, to the Iowa Economic Development Authority High Quality Jobs Program
8. Resolution Certifying to the County Treasurer Costs of Unpaid Mowing/Trimming
9. Pay Request #7 Godbersen-Smith Construction Co., $260,903.60
10. Pay Request #4 Phoenix Fabricators & Erectors Inc., $65,835.00
11. Council Concerns/Committee Updates
12. Administrators Report
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email email@example.com.
Back to:Sibley Council Agenda