Sioux Center City Council Agenda – March 26
Date posted - March 25, 2013
NOTICE AND CALL OF PUBLIC MEETING
GOVERNMENTAL BODY Sioux Center City Council
DATE OF MEETING Wednesday, March 26, 2013
TIME OF MEETING 3:30 P.M.
PLACE OF MEETING EMS Meeting Room (southeast door)
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the above mentioned governmental body will meet at the date, time, and place above set out. The tentative agenda for said meeting is as follows:
1 Staff Departmental Reports – 3:30 – 4:00P
2. Public Input/Communication
3. Consent Agenda
- Minutes of March 6, 2013
5. General Obligation Refunding Bonds
ü Resolution directing sale of bonds (SC-R-08-13)
8. B-40 Speed Limit Resolution (SC-R-09-13)
9. Resolutions of Appreciation (SC-R-10-13 – SC-R-16-13)
10. Water Rate Ordinance (SC-O-03-13)
11. Hazard Mitigation Plan
12. Ridge Golf Club – Liquor License Renewal
13. Terrace View Event Center – Liquor License Renewal
14. Other Business
15. Executive Session-Property Consideration
This notice is given at the direction of the Mayor pursuant to Chapter 21, Code of Iowa and the local rules of said governmental body.
Paul Clousing, City Clerk
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to:Sioux Center City Council Agenda – March 26