Sioux Center City Council Agenda
Date posted - September 17, 2013
NOTICE AND CALL OF PUBLIC MEETING
GOVERNMENTAL BODY Sioux Center City Council
DATE OF MEETING Thursday, September 19, 2013
TIME OF MEETING 4:00 P.M.
PLACE OF MEETING City Council Room, City Offices
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the above mentioned governmental body will meet at
the date, time, and place above set out. The tentative agenda for said meeting is as follows:
1. Public Input/Communication
2. Consent Agenda
– Minutes of August 27, 2013
4. Rec &Arts Report and Sculpture Discussion
5. CertainTeed Settlement – Library Roof
6. Smart Solutions – Economic Development Planning
7. Living Roadway Grant (SC-R-38-13)
8. Wal-Mart – Liquor License Renewal
9. M.J.s Sinclair – Beer Permit Renewal
10. Executive Session – Property Consideration
11. Other Business
This notice is given at the direction of the Mayor pursuant to Chapter 21, Code of Iowa and
the local rules of said governmental body.
Paul Clousing, City Clerk
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email email@example.com.
Back to:Sioux Center City Council Agenda