The City Council of the City of Orange City
Date posted - December 14, 2012
NOTICE AND CALL OF COUNCIL MEETING
Governmental Body: The City Council of the City of Orange City, Iowa
Date of Meeting: December 17, 2012
Time of Meeting: 4:30 o’clock P.M.
Place of Meeting: Council Chambers, City Hall,
125 Central Ave SE Orange City, Iowa
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the above mentioned governmental body will meet at the date, time and place above set out. The tentative agenda for said meeting is as follows:
l. Meeting called to order
2. Opening ceremonies
3. Approval of agenda
4. Approval of minutes
5. Financial report
6. Monthly bills
7. Department reports
• Water & Wastewater
• Park & Rec
8. $1,450,000 General Obligation Bonds, Series 2013A
• Approval of Tax Exemption Certificate
• Approval of Continuing Disclosure Certificate
• Resolution authorizing the issuance
9. Resolution accepting the Holland Hills Sanitary Sewer Main and work incidental thereto
December 17, 2012
10. Garbage permits
11. Beer permit renewal application
12. Resolution in support of the preservation of tax-exempt financing
13. Budget requests of affiliate organizations
• Sioux County Historical Society
• Orange City Arts Council
14. Administrative reports
15. Council comments
This notice is given at the direction of the Mayor pursuant to Chapter 28A, Iowa Code, as amended, and the local rules of said governmental body.
Janet Brown, City Clerk of the
City of Orange City, Iowa
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email email@example.com.
Back to:The City Council of the City of Orange City