The City Council of the City of Orange City
Date posted - February 15, 2013
NOTICE AND CALL OF COUNCIL MEETING
Governmental Body: The City Council of the City of Orange City, Iowa
Date of Meeting: February 18, 2013
Time of Meeting: 4:30 o’clock P.M.
Place of Meeting: Council Chambers, City Hall, 125 Central Ave SE Orange City, Iowa
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the above mentioned governmental body will meet at the date, time and place above set out. The tentative agenda for said meeting is as follows:
l. Meeting called to order
2. Opening ceremonies
3. Approval of agenda
4. Approval of minutes
5. Financial report
6. Monthly bills
7. 2013-2014 fiscal year budget
• Public hearing
• Resolution approving 2013-2014 fiscal year budget
8. Puddle Jumper Trail Fifth Addition
• Dedication and Plat
• Resolution proposing to dispose of City owned real estate
9. Resolution ordering construction of the Puddle Jumper Trail 5th Addition, Subdivision Improvements
February 18, 2013
10. Resolution ordering construction of the Puddle Jumper Trail 5th Addition Lift Station
11. Resolution setting dates of a consultation and a public hearing on a proposed Amendment No. 4 to the Puddle Jumper Residential Urban Renewal Plan in the City of Orange City, State of Iowa
12. Liquor license renewal application
13. Cigarette permit application
14. Police Chief appointment
15. Administrative reports
16. Council comments
This notice is given at the direction of the Mayor pursuant to Chapter 28A, Iowa Code, as amended, and the local rules of said governmental body.
Janet Brown, City Clerk of the
City of Orange City, Iowa
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to:The City Council of the City of Orange City