The City Council of the City of Orange City
Date posted - August 18, 2014
Notice And Call Of Council Meeting
Governmental Body: The City Council of the City of Orange City, Iowa
Date of Meeting: August 18, 2014
Time of Meeting: 4:30 o’clock P.M.
Place of Meeting: Council Chambers, City Hall,
125 Central Ave SE
Orange City, Iowa
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the above mentioned governmental body will meet at the date, time and place above set out. The tentative agenda for said meeting is as follows:
l. Meeting called to order
2. Opening ceremonies
3. Approval of agenda
4. Approval of minutes
5. Financial report
6. Monthly bills
7. 2014 City Code
• Public hearing
• Second reading of proposed Ordinance No. 781
8. Resolution adopting Electric and Gas Service Rules
9. Public Hearing on rezoning property from I-1 Industrial to R-2 Residential
10. Public Hearing on proposed amendment to the Zoning Ordinance
August 18, 2014
11. Landsmeer Golf Course Clubhouse windows
12. Ordinance for property tax exemption for speculative shell buildings
13. Unit purchase agreement
14. Resolution appointing representative to the Northwest Iowa Regional Housing Authority
15. Agreement with DGR Engineering for bridge design
16. Electric rate ordinance
17. Administrative reports
18. Council comments
This notice is given at the direction of the Mayor pursuant to Chapter 28A, Iowa Code, as amended, and the local rules of said governmental body.
Janet Brown, City Clerk of the
City of Orange City, Iowa
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email email@example.com.
Back to:The City Council of the City of Orange City