Extension Report Features Health Care Marketplace, Seminar
Date posted - December 1, 2013
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach helps carry Iowa State’s land-grant mission beyond campus, to be the university that best serves the citizens of Iowa. With Iowa State University, Extension embraces the land-grant philosophy of:
- access to high-quality education
- research applied to the needs of Iowa, the nation, and world
- extending knowledge to strengthen Iowa’s economy and citizens’ quality of life
Iowa State University Extension does that by offering practical, how-to education based on powerful university research. It’s available to any resident of Iowa and is tailored to meet the needs of Iowans, needs we know firsthand. Extension educators, specialists, and volunteers live and work in all 99 Iowa counties.
We recently spoke with ISU Extension Family Management Specialist Jan Monahan about health insurance with new Marketplace system, and a health insurance seminar coming up on Thursday, December 12th, at Iowa Lakes Community College in Emmetsburg.
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email email@example.com.
Back to:Extension Report Features Health Care Marketplace, Seminar