On Friday, May 30, at 7:20 AM., the Hull Fire Department responded to a report of smoke coming from a residential attic at 3112 Ibex Avenue, one mile northeast of Hull.
Upon further investigation, emergency responders found heavy smoke coming from the attic and roof areas of the house.
The residents of the home were inside at the time and were able to safely exit the house. No injuries were reported.
An electrical problem is believed to be the cause of the fire.
The Hull Fire Department was assisted by the sheriff’s office and the Hull Ambulance.