Regional Pork Producers Conference Coming To Sheldon On Tuesday
Date posted - February 23, 2013
Iowa State University Extension Swine expert, Dave Stender tells us that the Iowa Pork Producers Association has teamed up with the Iowa Pork Industry Center and Iowa State University Extension & Outreach swine specialists to host regional conferences February 25-28.
All sessions are hosted from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 25- Carroll, Carroll County Extension Office
- Tuesday, Feb. 26- Sheldon, Northwest Iowa Community College, Building A, room 119
- Wednesday, Feb. 27- Nashua, Borlaug Learning Center
- Thursday, Feb. 28- Iowa City, Johnson County Extension Office
Stender tells us who is scheduled to speak and what farmers can expect.
He says they’ll also welcome Iowa State University’s newest extension livestock economist, Dr. Lee Schulz.
Plus, Stender says ISU swine specialists also will offer free PQA Plus training prior to each conference. Training will be hosted from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at each conference location. Contact Tyler Bettin at (800) 372-7675 or email@example.com for more information or to pre-register.
The conferences are also free for those who pre-register or you can get in for $5 at the door. Pre-register by calling IPPA at (800) 372-7675 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email email@example.com.
Back to:Regional Pork Producers Conference Coming To Sheldon On Tuesday