Sheldon KIDS Committee To Host Several Town-Hall Meetings About East Elementary Expansion Plans
Date posted - January 9, 2013
Lori Richards, who’s on the committee says the plans don’t only address the comfort of the students and their ability to learn. In light of the violence in schools recently, the plans also address safety and security of the students, faculty, and staff.
There are several more town hall meetings regarding the East Elementary project:
- Ashton Public Library – Monday, January 21, 2013, 6:30 p.m.
- Archer Community Building – Thursday, January 24, 2013, 6:30 p.m.
- Sheldon Community High School Library – Monday, January 28, 2013, 7:00 p.m.
- Matlock Fire Hall – Saturday, February 2, 2013, 9:00 a.m.
- Sheldon Community Building – Saturday, February 2, 2013, 10:30 a.m.
The election to decide the fate of the improvements at East will be on February 5.
Click here for the link to the KIDS Committee Facebook page, where you can learn more. The committee encourages you to “like” the page for updates.
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to:Sheldon KIDS Committee To Host Several Town-Hall Meetings About East Elementary Expansion Plans