United Fund Drive Needs Over $12,000 In The Next Three Weeks To Meet Goal
Date posted - December 9, 2013
The fund is up to $20,936.
The fund-raiser is 82% finished. The funds, however are only at about 63% of goal. To finish on goal, the fund should average over $3,800 per week. This past week, only $320 was donated.
We’re going to mention a few of the organizations that benefit from your donations every week. This time the list includes:
- The Foster Grandparent Program
- Sheldon Girl Scouts
- LOVE, INC. (Love In The Name Of Christ)
- Lucile Woods Tuition Scholarship
- Lutheran Services Of Iowa
The United Fund will be assisting 24 different organizations in Sheldon and the surrounding communities this year, and they thank you for your contribution.
Leave a ReplySheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. appreciates your comments that abide by the following guidelines:
1. Avoid profanities or foul language.
2. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem (personal) attacks.
3. Threats are treated seriously and will be reported to law enforcement.
4. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.
These guidelines are very general and cannot cover every possible situation. Please don't assume that Sheldon Broadcasting Company, Inc. or its advertisers agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment. We reserve the right to filter or delete comments or to deny posting privileges entirely at our discretion. Please note that comments are reviewed by the selected staff and may not be posted immediately. If you feel your comment was filtered inappropriately, please email email@example.com.
Back to:United Fund Drive Needs Over $12,000 In The Next Three Weeks To Meet Goal