Do you have something on your mind and want to write your own online editorial?
Click here to get started!
“I Know Nothing” ….
Date posted - October 28, 2013
What do we do when the President Of The United States, “says” he doesn’t know anything going on in his administration?? When will Obama ever take claim for what goes on under his presidency? (for those of you not old enough…the quote “I Know Nothing” comes from a very old TV sitcom of Hogans Heros….Or is it a quote from the 2013 WhiteHouse??)
* Our ‘leader’ claims he knew nothing about Black Liberation Theology Rev. Wright making anti-American speeches. But proof says otherwise.
* Our ‘leader’ claims he knew nothing about the Petraeus affair. The president claimed he knew nothing of the investigation into his CIA chief until after the election despite his Attorney General ordering the FBI to conduct the probe.
* Our ‘leader’ claims he knew nothing about the Fast and Furious gun smuggling deal.
* Our ‘leader’ claims he knew nothing of Ambassador Stevens’ desperate requests for additional security despite his Secretary of State Hillary Clinton being intimately involved in the decision to turn those requests down.
* Our ‘leader’ claims the first he heard of his IRS targeting conservatives was from news reports the day the story broke – despite the White House counsel being briefed on the problem two weeks prior to that.
* Our ‘leader’ claims he never knew of problems with the computer system with Obamacare until after the rollout despite insurance companies, outside IT contractors, and his own team warning of catastrophe.
* Our ‘leader’ claims he knew nothing about spying on in particular the Germans and their leaders thru cell phones, and now it is being reported that we have perhaps spied on up to 35 of our allies thru cell phones!!!
* And the list goes on and on….. Do we see a pattern developing here? Barack Obama is the most spectacularly uninformed president in history. Or, he’s a baldfaced liar. Every potentially embarrassing scandal finds our president totally in the dark, betrayed by incompetent (or criminal) aides and advisors. How can it be his fault if he didn’t know?