Let’s Get Behind the Cyclones

Date posted - March 27, 2014

This may be hard to swallow for some Hawkeye and Panther fans but with the Iowa State Cyclones in the Sweet 16 lets root them on to victory.  Next football season though its back to Moo U.

8 Responses to “Let’s Get Behind the Cyclones”

1. Hawkeye Fans United says:

Never.

2. Kenny Rogers from I.C. says:

Since I am a gambler and have them winning one more game in my bracket, I’ll root for them Friday night. But that’s it!

3. Derp says:

I will as soon as they cheer for Iowa during Bowl season.

4. Dave says:

Yep, still don’t get it. Don’t know anybody on the team – looked at the roster – looks like 3 are from Iowa – the rest are from all over.
    Always fun to watch a good game – really fun to watch the best do their best. For that matter I always enjoy seeing someone who is the best in their profession do their magic. Never understood why we need to take sides. May the best team win and may the worst team lose!

5. B.F. Giddington says:

I can’t wait to watch this game tonight in stunning HD from the comfort of my Lazy Boy. To get that New York feel I also plan on having The Ranch deliver my favorite pizza this side of the Mississippi, Buffalo Chicken on thin crust. Yummy in my Tummy!
    But sadly the game will cause me to remember Coach Orr but also remember that I need to put Ag Lime on my fields this spring, for he always said “Don’t put it off, put it on man!” But anyhow, go get them Freddie!

6. Joan Holles says:

I believe that degrading other teams is an example of bullying and we should be examples of fair sportsmanship. We should be more like Dave. We should watch the athletes and coaching talents of each team and not bad mouth or degrade other teams. We need to be the bigger person and walk away if people say unkind things about a team we like or cheer for.
    Mama Bear