- This event has passed.
Dordt seeks art submissions for “While We Were Out”
- August 17, 2020 - - August 24, 2020
The Dordt University Art Department is calling for artwork submissions for an upcoming show, “While We Were Out,” a celebration of the creative work that has been made during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The department is welcoming all types of visual creations, whether traditional or experimental, and is open to Dordt faculty, staff, students, family members, alumni, and community members. This will be an opportunity to highlight Defender Nation’s creativity during a challenging time.
The exhibit dates will be August 25 to September 10.
How to submit your work:
– Up to four submissions per individual
– Submit a digital image (pdf or jpg preferred) of the artwork and artwork details to David.email@example.com.
– Artist’s name and contact information
– Artwork title
– Short artist statement
– Artwork medium
– Artwork dimensions
– Method of display (wall hanging, pedestal, digital needs, etc.)
Submissions will be reviewed by art faculty, and artists will be notified once selections are made. Selected works will need to be delivered to the Department of Art and Design at Dordt between August 17-24.
Contact David Platter with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 712-722-6374.