Hull, Iowa — An electrical system malfunction is believed to have caused a fire that damaged a building in Hull early Sunday morning.
The Sioux County Sheriff’s Office said they received a call shortly after 4:30 Sunday morning reporting a fire in a business building located at 914 1st Street in Hull.
According to authorities, firefighters discovered a fire in the east side of the building, but were able to extinguish it a short time later.
No injuries were reported in the blaze.
Officials estimate damage to the building at approximately $10-thousand.
The Hull Fire Department was assisted by the Rock Valley Fire Department, Sioux Center Fire Department, Hull Ambulance and the Sioux County Sheriff’s Office.