- This event has passed.
O’Brien County Relay for Life
- August 3, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
5:00 – 8:30 pm — Take and Go Meal – Free Will Donation
Sheldon City Park Gazebo
Meal will include a sub sandwich, apple, chips, water, and dessert.
Purchase Raffle Tickets – Chances at many GREAT Prizes!!
Cost – $1 per ticket or 6 for $5
* Co-op Oil Propane Exchange (2)
* Pair of RiseFest tickets (to be used in 2021)
*Family Pool Membership at Sheldon Holiday Inn Express
* Jay’s Restaurant, Sanborn – $10 Gift Card
* Langer’s, Sheldon – $50 Gift Card
*Old 60 Steak & Chops, Sheldon – $50 Gift Card
* Pizza Ranch, Sheldon – $50 Gift Card
* Hy-Vee, Sheldon – $40 Gift Certificate
Golf Course Packages:
* Meadowbrook Golf & Country Club, Hartley
* Sheldon Golf & Country Club
* Paullina Golf Course
* Primghar Golf Course
Raffle tickets & luminaries ($10 suggested donation) are available until Thursday, July 30th, at Touch of Hope and KIWA Radio in Sheldon. They may also be purchased at the event at the Sheldon City Park Shelter House. (You do NOT need to be present to win.)
6:30 pm — Short program and organization of the Survivors and Supporters Parade at the Sheldon High School parking lot. Feel free to decorate your car!
(Parade participants are asked to arrive by 6:00 pm)
Parade to follow down 9th Street. Please Join Us!!
Together we’ll find a cure for cancer!