- Individuals may win one contest per month.
- One winner per contest per household per month.
- A prize awarded to an ineligible winner will be void.
- Prizes must be claimed within thirty (30) days, and you may have to show identification to do so.
- Any taxes or fees associated with your prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- If you win, we reserve the right to use your name and/or likeness within contest publicity.
- Employees of Community First Broadcasting, their families, advertising agencies, affiliates and contest sponsors are not eligible to win.
Current KIWA EEO Information
KIWA Public Files
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station’s FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC’s online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322 or firstname.lastname@example.org
KIWA EEO Job Disclaimer
KIWA, licensee of Community First Broadcasting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Community First Broadcasting, LLC provides notification of full-time job vacancies to organizations assisting job seekers. Any organization which would like to receive notification of job openings at our stations should contact us and request to be included on our employment opportunity notification list. Organizations can make such request by mail to Community First Broadcasting, LLC, 5809 S. Remington Place, Suite 106, Sioux Falls, SD 57108, fax (605) 274-3372, or email email@example.com. When making such requests please provide us with the name of the organization, the address, the phone number, the fax number and the name of the contact representative to whom notifications should be sent.